Most of us are very fond of soups. Adding soup to your diet, you will see the difference by yourself. You may prefer having soup before dinner at restaurants. But it is not difficult to cook at home also. Preparing soups at yourself will be healthier and hygienic as compared to restaurant soups. Let us discuss some benefits of having soup daily and some healthy soup recipes which are suitable for your health.
Benefits Of Having Soup Daily
- It can keep you warm from inside. Nothing better than a soup can keep you warm when it’s cold outside.
- A research conducted by a group of nutritionists shows that soup helps in decreasing body weight by making you feel full and eat less.
- Soup is full of nutrition. The soup contains vegetables that are full of nutrients. Soup also adds fiber to your diet.
- Suitable during fever or illness. There’s a reason behind it when the doctor prefers you to drink soup when you are sick. It is so because soup acts as a natural healer and can naturally cure your illness.
These were some of the benefits soup can have over our health. You should add a bowl of soup to your diet either before dinner or early in the evening, and you will see the results yourself.
Healthy Soup Recipes You Can Prepare By Yourself
These are some of the healthy soup recipes you can prepare by yourself at home, which will be fit to your digestive system.
Instant Lentil Soup
- To make this soup, first, you need to add garlic, lentils, sliced onions, tomato, and carrot into a pot.
- Add water, salt, and broth to it and mix it well.
- Now leave it cooking for 20 minutes, and your instant lentil soup is ready.
Turmeric Tomato Soup
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add onion garlic to it. Add chopped tomatoes after a couple of minutes.
- Add turmeric to the mixture and leave the mixture to heat until the tomatoes become soft.
- Then, remove it from the stove and let cool. Once it cools down, make a puree. Now, sieve the puree, add some water if needed and bring it to a boil.
- Garnish with pepper and salt, and your turmeric tomato soup is ready to be served.
Mix Veg Soup
- Take a pot and fry onion and garlic till they become soft.
- Add vegetables such as carrot, cabbage, and green beans.
- Stir well and leave it for cooking.
- Leave the soup for 15-20min, and it is ready to be served.
Green Detox Soup
- Take a pan and heat coconut oil over it. Add onion, zucchini, and broccoli and cook well until the mixture turns soft.
- Reduce the heat to allow broccoli to get a little cooked.
- Stop heating and add ginger and allow it to cool.
- Once it cools down, make a puree. Now, sieve the puree, add some water if needed and bring it to a boil.
- Your soup is ready to be served. You can do garnishing with pepper and salt if you want.
These were some of the homemade healthy food recipes. I hope you guys might have understood why adding soup to your diet is necessary. Do not forget to try the above soup recipes, which are beneficial to your health.