In a race-filled life, we become careless about our food and fall prey to some disease. In such a situation, we should take care of our food and do everything beneficial for excellent health. But still, we miss sometimes on taking healthy meals. Because our lifestyle is changing at a breakneck pace, it becomes difficult to follow our daily food routine. Neither our bedtime is right, nor the time we wake up. In such a situation, breakfast in the morning is not available at the right time. And neither lunch is on time.
Since we are running late in the morning, the other meals in the day are late too. In such a situation, we need to take special care of our food, especially for dinner. Dinner should always be something that can easily be digested. Therefore, today, we are going to discuss five easy healthy dinner recipes, which will maintain our health as well as our beauty, and keep our youth intact.
Spicy Shrimp Tacos Recipe: Easy Healthy Dinner
The stunning mango and avocado salsa turns these tacos into pure delight. The red cabbage adds an interesting texture, and the sour cream with lime completes this meal.
500 g medium thawed shrimps, peeled and deveined
30 ml fresh orange juice
10 ml of vegetable oil
5 ml of chili powder
2 ml salt and ground coriander (2 ml each)
Eight corn tortillas
250 ml red cabbage, grated or very finely chopped
Salsa with mango and avocado
One small ripe mango, peeled and diced
1 Italian tomato diced
1/2 Mulato (poblano) pepper seeded and diced
50 ml red onion cut into small cubes
15 ml of lime juice
1 ml of salt
One small ripe but firm avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
Cream with lime
125 ml sour cream or natural Greek yogurt
20 ml of lime juice
- To prepare the easy healthy dinner recipe for spicy shrimp tacos, with mango and avocado salsa, take a glass jar and mix shrimp, orange juice, oil, chili powder, salt, and coriander. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Mango and avocado salsa: Meanwhile, mix tomato, Mulato pepper, onion, lime juice, and salt in a bowl. Stir gently.
- Lime cream: Mix in a bowl the sour cream, lime juice and, if desired, a pinch of salt.
- Stack and wrap the tortillas in a sheet of aluminum foil. Place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C (350 ° F) until warm, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; cook the shrimp, frequently stirring, until it turns pink and cooked for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the shrimp, salsa, and cabbage into the tortillas. Serve with the lime cream.
Almond Chicken And Tomato Recipe: Easy Healthy Dinner
In just 25 minutes, you can concoct this comforting chicken dish with almonds and tomatoes. It is rich in selenium. Besides, it offers a new supply of vitamin E and folate.
1/2 tbsp. salt
1/2 cup roasted Brazil nuts or blanched almonds, finely chopped
1/3 cup wheat germ
Four boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 c. olive oil
2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
1 c. dried basil
- To make this easy healthy dinner, almond and tomato chicken recipe, first beat the egg, salt, and 1 tbsp water in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, mix nuts and wheat germ.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and then in the walnut mixture. Arrange it on the baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Depending on the thickness, cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked and crisp, turning once.
- In the meantime, heat the oil over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add the tomatoes and basil and cook for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are golden brown. Serve with the chicken.
Pizzas On Pita Bread
These pizzas low in carbohydrates and calories are ready in a flash.
1/2 cup (70 g) roasted red peppers thinly sliced
1/4 c. (1g) oregano or dried fennel
One pinch of salt and pepper
1/4 cup (35 g) light mozzarella, grated
2 tbsp. (15 g) gruyere or grated Jarlsberg cheese
Two whole-wheat pitas
Eight c. (40 ml) tomato sauce or pizza base
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven grill.
- In a small bowl, combine red peppers, oregano or fennel, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, mix the cheeses.
- Cut each pita in half to obtain four flat circles. Place them on a cookie sheet, lumpy side up. Put them under the grill to brown them around about 1 min.
- Spread the tomato sauce between the two pitas, spreading it well to the edges — top roasted red peppers. Then add the cheese and onion rings.
- Grill again so that the cheese melts, and the pizzas are hot about 2 min.
Herb And Beef Noodles
This simple recipe combines noodles, pasta sauce, and steak with basil, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
One packet (375 g ) of pasta
2 ml (1/2 teaspoon) basil
500 g grilling sirloin steak or 500 ml (2 cups) cubed beef roast
5 ml (1 teaspoon) vegetable oil
500 ml (2 cups) pasta sauce
1/4 cup (50 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup (50 ml) chopped parsley
- Cook pasta and basil according to directions. In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil and brown the beef slightly.
- Add the sauce, mix well and reheat. Pour the sauce over the pasta, sprinkle with the cheese and parsley.
A Tuna Salad And White Beans
The tomato juice of this salad dressing gives it a fresh and tangy taste of the most delicious, in addition to providing several vitamins to this dish.
⅓ cup of tomato juice
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp of olive oil
One chopped fresh basil or 1 tbsp. dried basil
¼ tbsp salt
One can of tuna, drained
One can of white beans, drained and rinsed
One medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
6 cups of mixed greens
- In a measuring cup, beat the tomato juice, lemon juice, oil, basil, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna, beans, cucumber, olives, and 1 tbsp of vinaigrette.
- Spread the greens between 4 plates. Garnish with the tuna mixture and vinaigrette.